Welcome 20% OFF on Every Purchase! | Pan India COD Available
The issue of online privacy is extremely crucial for www.inspirationscents.com which is committed to safeguarding the information provided by its members (registered users) and other visitors (unregistered users) logging on to its Web site inspirationscents.com is dedicated to create a secure environment for internet.
- Type of information collected through the Web site
- Use and Disclosure of personal information
- Choice or Opt out
- Type of information collected through the Web site
- Use and Disclosure of personal information
inspirationscents.com will not sell or rent such personally identifiable information collected. The personally identifiable information is supplied voluntarily for some of the following purposes:
Registration Data & Other Optional Information:
When we receive e-mails from you, we may retain the content of any e-mail messages sent to us, as well as details of your e-mail address.
Use of web-based tracking mechanisms such as Cookies
Cookies, which enable us to store small amounts of information contained in your Web site browser, may be used on some areas of our Website. Cookies, that help us track your navigation, enable us to tailor our offerings to your needs. The kind of information that may be stored on a cookie includes registration data so that a user does not need to re-enter the information every time he/she visits a particular area, user IP address, user ISP details, user search track/log details and user browser details.
- Choice OR opt out
inspirationscents.com gives you the choice regarding the collection and usage of your personally identifiable information. During registration for “joining our mailing list,” we request for contact information in order to send bulletins and for advertising purposes. Again, it is not necessary for you to register in order to access and use our Site. You may therefore choose to opt out of providing such information.
Further, once you are registered at the inspirationscents.com site, you will have the option at any stage to inform us that you no longer wish to receive future e-mails and you may “unsubscribe” by contacting on [email protected]
- Security Practices as per I.T.Act, 2000 and Rules of I.T.Act, 2000 (Upgraded as per Amendment in I.T.Act, 2000 and its rules)
Access to your personal account online is password protected. We will not release your account password to any person. In the event that you forget your password, you may generate an on-line request for your password to be sent to you by e-mail at the e-mail address used during registration.
inspirationscents.com has implemented stringent, internationally acceptable standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized inspirationscents.com personnel. Further, we have implemented MD5 algorithm for password encryption
IDS, IPS and other state of the art security solutions through third party data center servers are implemented for a secured user experience.
inspirationscents.com has implemented “Reasonable Security Practices” as required by the Information Technology Act, 2000 rules including any amendment in the said Act and rules. By complying with such provisions, inspirationscents.com assures proper care and control over its I.T. and Security operations under sections 43, 43A, 45, 72A & Section 85 of I.T.Act, 2000 including related rules and thus inspirationscents.com shall not be held responsible for any activity in your account which results from your failure to keep your own password secure.
By using this site you agree that inspirationscents.com shall not be held responsible for any uncontrollable/unreasonable security attack and in such cases you agree that inspirationscents.com shall not be held responsible for any type of financial, opportunity, legal, business, harassment and reputation losses that may occur to you under the Provisions of Section 43, 43A and 45 of Information Technology Act, 2000, related rules and including any amendments in the said Act.
You further agree that inspirationscents.com management shall not be held responsible directly or indirectly for any cyber crime related criminal liabilities under various sections such 85 abd 72A as well other specific cyber crime related sections of I.T.Act,2000 relating to your personal information as you agree and acknowledge that management of inspirationscents.com complies with due diligence and reasonable security requirements of I.T.Act,2000 including its rules and amendments.
Contacting the web site
For questions regarding the privacy statement, practices of the site, or any other transaction issue, please contact : [email protected]
We are very sensitive to the children privacy. If you come to know that your child has given wrong age information on inspirationscents.com then please contact
[email protected] to remove such data.
Intermediary Compliance Statement
These Intermediary Guidelines of compliance statement apply to all users of care (the “Website”). By using this Website you agree and acknowledge to be bound by terms of this statement. References in these Terms to “we” or “us” are references to care and ‘you’ as users of care
Purpose of the Website
inspirationscents.com website follows B2C ecommerce business model which means selling its perfume/essentials range products directly to customers. Customer can browse through all the products shown on the website, read product details including size / price of the product and can order the same by registering on the website followed by an online payment. Once payment goes successful, an automated email notification will be sent to customer and to MAK Perfumes team and they will arrange to dispatch the product to the customer within stipulated time frame.
This Website is made available to consumers/visitors/brewers/internet users who are looking for basic information for the various areas like information in the aforesaid areas
Terms of statement
- As per Such rules and regulations, terms and conditions or user agreement, we hereby inform you not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that,
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, dispersing, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights,
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the address about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or is insulting any other nation.
- We at care agree that we shall not knowingly host or publish any information or shall not initiate the transaction, select the receiver or transmission and select or modify the information contained in the transmission as specified in clause 2.
- We at care agree that upon obtaining knowledge by itself or been brought to actual knowledge by an affected person in writing or through email signed with electronic signature about any such information as mentioned in clause 2 above, have established the system to act within thirty six hours and where applicable, work with user owner of such information to disable such information that is in contravention of clause 2. Further we agree to preserve such information and associated records for at least ninety days for investigation purposes.
- We at care agree and acknowledge that when required by lawful order, we will provide information or any such assistance to Government Agencies who are lawfully authorized for investigative, protective, cyber security activity. The information or any such assistance shall be provided for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, cyber security incidences and punishment of offences under any law for the time being in force, on a request in writing stating clearly the purpose of seeking such information or any such assistance.
- We at care agree and acknowledge that we have implemented all reasonable measures to secure our computer resource and information contained therein following the reasonable security practices and procedures as prescribed in Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
- We at care agree to support cyber security incidents and also share cyber security incidents related information with the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team.
- We at care agree that we shall not knowingly deploy or install or modify the technical configuration of computer resource or become party to any such act which may change or has the potential to change the normal course of operation of the computer resource than what it is supposed to perform thereby circumventing any law for the time being in force. Provided that we may develop, produce, distribute or employ technical means for the sole purpose of performing the acts of securing the computer resource and information contained therein.
- We declare that our Grievance Officer shall redress the complaints within one month from the date of receipt of complaint. Please use below information for any grievances.
Contact email: care
Our Process of grievance handling
- Step1: Send email stating facts on our contact email.
- Step2: We will send you reply for more details.
- Step3: Provide more details and e-evidences to support your facts.
- Step4: Grievance Resolution
Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Bonus New Member Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot https://www.trandaiquang.net https://www.lashedbar.co Slot Sicbo Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot https://www.cruisephilippines.org Slot Bonus New Member Sbobet Slot Resmi Sbobet Sbobet Slot Gacor Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot Slot SBOBET Slot https://www.talentindonesia.id https://www.alexis4play.web.id https://www.candutekno.com https://www.joinalphadna.com https://www.thailand-bereisen.com https://www.jasaarsitekmalang.net https://www.zimbabwe-stock-exchange.com https://www.andromedatransculturalhealth.org https://www.rakyatsimpatiindonesia.com https://www.zonamenulis.com https://www.asynx-planetarium.com https://www.grandjazzfest.net https://www.formula-abarth.com https://www.pinoytech.org https://www.mesclub.org https://www.lauderdalecoms.com https://www.generaldostum.com https://www.sportingcities.org https://www.victoriainn.co https://www.99bola.net https://www.judionlinejoker123.com https://www.bandarjudionline.net https://www.margaretmoran.org https://www.RonnieWoodRadio.com https://www.moraymp.org https://www.agendered.com https://www.hi1-designs.com https://www.Planet-Mde.org https://www.NetEffex.com https://www.Okino.org